2013年10月21日星期一

Suh to fulfill with league about fines

Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is predicted to travel to the NFL's headquarters following his latest fine of $31,500 for last week's hit against Cleveland Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden, in line with Fox Sports.

Suh will reportedly be able to to go into detail why he does not deserve his latest fine. He has not been penalized within the play.

Suh was fined $100,000 earlier in 2010 a great illegal block on Minnesota Vikings center John Sullivan earlier this season.

Two years ago, Suh also met while using the league about his on-field play.
"My business is very grateful for an opportunity to take a seat and talk to the commissioner with his fantastic staff to clarify a couple of questions about my play, and also the game on the whole," Suh said then. "I have gained a much better understanding how I have to play the game to aid my team win."
The meeting could occur during Week 9 once the Lions have a very bye.